Parthiv Shiva Lingam also known as Saikata Lingam, means Lingam made with Mud/Sand.
Provision is that, this Pujan can only be performed in Maheshwar,
Trimbakeshwar or Mamleshwar mandir (in Omkareshwar).
This worship is of two types. Parteshwar Pujan and Chintamani Parteshwar Pujan.
In Chintamani Partheshwar Pujan, we worship 1325 parthiv shiva lings. Lord Shiva is pleased by doing this puja in the Mamleshwar temple, and all the wishes are fulfilled.
Priest : 1
Duration : 1-2 Hours
It is a special experiment that defeats all kinds of worries and pleases Bholenath.
In this, Ganpati and Mata Gauri is worshiped with Parthiv Linga. Chintamani Partheswar is done for
Graha Shanti. The main Shiva Linga is worshiped with Ganesha and the Parthiva Linga is
worshiped in the shape of Graha. This worship is done by different sizes of Parthiv linga's according to different days of the week. In this way, this puja is done in seven sizes.
Priest : 1
Duration : 2-3 Hours
Significance of Parthiv Linga Puja :
- It is believed that parthiv shivling prayer is equal to the fruitfulness of crores of worships and prayers.
- It is said that even Shree Ram did parthiv shivling prayer before going for war against Ravana and conquering Lanka.
- In order to be more powerful than Surya Deva God of Justice Shanidev also did this parthiv shivling prayer to please Lord Shiva.
- It is said that the great devotee of Lord Shiva, Devi Ahilyabai also did this thumb shaped parthiv ling pujan in Mamleshwar temple for years.
- Provision is that, this Pujan can only be performed in Maheshwar,
Trimbakeshwar or Mamleshwar mandir (in Omkareshwar)