No products in the cart.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The information as detailed below is collected for us to be able to provide the services chosen by you and also to fulfill our legal obligations as well as our obligations towards third parties.
- “Personal Information” of User shall include the information shared by the User and collected by us for the following purposes:
- Registration on the Website: Information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the Website, including but not limited to information about your personal identity such as name, gender, marital status, religion, age etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, frequent flyer number, telephone (mobile or otherwise) . The information may also include information such as your banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your income and/or lifestyle; billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
- Other information: We many also collect some other information and documents including but not limited to:
- Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities, buying behavior.
- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Data available in public domain or received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (like name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
- Information pertaining any other traveler(s) for who you make a booking through your registered GI account. In such case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other traveler(s) for whom a booking has been made, has agreed to have the information shared by you disclosed to us and further be shared by us with the concerned service provider(s).
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never transfer, sell, make copies, or share any of your data stored by the website to third party services or companies,except our service partners.
The Personal Information collected maybe used in the following manner:
- While making a booking:
- While making a booking, we may use Personal Information including, payment details which include cardholder name, credit/debit card number (in encrypted form) with expiration date, banking details, wallet details etc. as shared and allowed to be stored by you. We may also use the information of travelers list as available in or linked with your account. This information is presented to the User at the time of making a booking to enable you to complete your bookings expeditiously.
- We may also use your Personal Information for several reasons including but not limited to:
- • Third party suppliers who help deliver products or services on our behalf, or who have partnered with us in connection with services or a relevant promotional offering.
- keep you informed of the transaction status;
- send booking confirmations either via sms or Whatsapp or any other messaging service;
- send any updates or changes to your booking(s);
- allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary;
- customize the content of our website, mobile site and mobile app;
- request for reviews of products or services or any other improvements;
- send verification message(s) or email(s);
- Validate/authenticate your account and to prevent any misuse or abuse.
- contact you on your birthday/anniversary to offer a special gift or offer.
- Third parties where we have a duty to or are permitted to disclose your personal information by law (e.g. law enforcement officials, government authorities)
- With the police in the exercise of their functions or with others as required by a court order